May 23, 2018
Mona Langenberg lives in St. Louis, is 36 years old, and is
married with three children. We talk with Mona about:
- How running now permeates all part of
- Running in college and how a
handwritten letter set her career in the running industry in
- The things that make us the best
runners are often the things that challenge us.
- GO! St. Louis, a local nonprofit that
produces fives races and youth programs
- Leadership qualities and
- Behinds the scenes stories from
producing running events.
- Being flexible in life and doing the
best she can.
- Opportunities and challenges in the
running industry and how we’re all better together.
This episode is hosted by Matt Sorenson and is sponsored by
goodr. Use code
“runified2018” at playgoodr.com for a special
Runified discount and to help support Runified and our running
Community Group (Facebook), Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
GO! St. Louis Website,