Mona Langenberg lives in St. Louis, is 36 years old, and is married with three children. We talk with Mona about:
- How running now permeates all part of her life.
- Running in college and how a handwritten letter set her career in the running industry in motion.
- The things that make us the best runners are often the things that challenge us.
- GO! St. Louis, a local nonprofit that produces fives races and youth programs
- Leadership qualities and strategies.
- Behinds the scenes stories from producing running events.
- Being flexible in life and doing the best she can.
- Opportunities and challenges in the running industry and how we’re all better together.
This episode is hosted by Matt Sorenson and is sponsored by goodr. Use code “runified2018” at playgoodr.com for a special Runified discount and to help support Runified and our running podcast!
Runified’s Website, Runified Community Group (Facebook), Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
GO! St. Louis Website, Instagram @gostlouis, Facebook